The Asia Business Creation (ABC) Platform was initiated and managed by the KANSAI ECONOMIC FEDERATION (Kankeiren), Osaka, Japan.
● Established between Kansai and 7 Asean countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippine). NCCIM is a participant to the ABC.
● Launched in April 2019, Osaka
● Website: https://www.abc-pf.org/
● In each area, the business needs and offerings are considered.
● The challenges and business opportunities are considered.
● Each member country can have representation in the TWGs.
● Companies/businesses can be invited to make their offerings/business needs in the TWGs.
● Business matching/meetings are arranged therefrom.
● To enable better representation and participation in the ABC, especially the TWGs.
● To assist and facilitate Malaysian businesses to tap on the opportunities in ABC Platform.