NCCIM’S involvement in activities on the bilateral and multilateral fronts (excluding those classified under the ASEAN and its dialogue partners front) are varied in the nature of the events; and by and large it includes those under the following:
● D-8 Chamber of Commerce and Industry (D-8 CCI)
● Islamic Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (ICCIA)
● Asia Business Creation (ABC) Platform – spearheaded by Kansai Economic Federation (KANKEIREN), Osaka, Japan – with participation from Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
● The IORA Business Forum (IORBF) (under the auspice of the Indian Ocean Rim Association – IORA) for business representatives to advise IORA ministers and officials on business issues and ways to accelerate intra-regional trade and increase Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) flows in the region.
● Activities on the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) organised by CCPIT and CCOIC, China.
● Engagements with NCCIM’s foreign counterparts – meetings, seminars, business forum, and business matching activities; including those held under the auspice of visits at Ministerial and Head of State levels.
● Meeting with delegation of High Level Visits from prominent global/regional industry players and High Profile Industry Clubs.